Thursday, January 25, 2007

PBAs

I've been told this is necessary, so...

PBA is an acronym I've created to assist you in interpreting my reviews. A PBA is a "Phone Book Actress." This is an actress whom I would happily watch read the phone book for two hours, let alone perform in a real film or show. This can be either about looks or talent. Usually (but not always) both.

I will place the acronym in parentheses after the performer's name in the cast list. I try to be objective but please feel free to take reviews featuring PBAs with however much salt you deem appropriate.

Current list in alphabetical order (Subject to change):
Amy Adams
Connie Britton
Kristin Davis
Dana Delany
Erica Durance
Tina Fey
Jennifer Garner
Lauren Graham
Melora Hardin
Anne Hathaway
Katherine Heigl
Katie Holmes
Ashley Judd
Diane Lane
Laura Linney
Rachel McAdams
Aubrey Plaza
Natalie Portman
Gabrielle Union
Sela Ward
Kate Winslet

No comments: